- Information the Child Provides
“Personal Information”means data that allows someone to identify or contact the Child, including, for example, a Child’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about the Child that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.We collect Personal Information about or from Children on our Site in the following ways:
- When the Parent registers the Child on the Site, we collect the Child’s first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, and password, and the Club the Child is affiliated with.
- Each Account permits the user to provide the following profile information (“Profile Information”): Personal Information (i.e., nickname, middle name, address, email address, phone number, mobile number, alt phone, and work phone), Player Information (i.e., state ID, date of birth, gender, and school), Medical Information (i.e., insurance number, insurance phone, insurance ID no., allergies, and special needs), and Athletic & Academic Information (i.e., school, athletic objective, team history, awards and accomplishments, other interest and achievements, references, favorite teams, player, position, and hobbies). If the Parent or Child provides Profile Information, we will collect the Profile Information.
- Each Account also permits each user to: (a) send messages to other users’ Accounts, (b) post messages on the user’s wall, (c) post pictures on the user’s gallery, (d) upload documents to the user’s document locker, and (e) add scheduling information regarding activities for Clubs the user is affiliated with. If the Child engages in these activities, then Korrio will collect the messages, pictures, documents, and scheduling information, as applicable. If a Parent adds scheduling information, we will collect that information. We will also collect scheduling information from the Club, coach, and team manager that that Child is affiliated with, to pre-populate the Child’s scheduling information.
- If the Child provides us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect the Child’s name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send the Child a reply.
- If the Child participates in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
We are prohibited by law from conditioning a Child’s participation in an activity on the Child’s disclosure of more Personal Information from the Child than is reasonably necessary to participate in that activity.
- Information Collected via Technology
- To make our Site more useful, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect Personal Information from the Child, including browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to the Child’s computer when the Child uses the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for the Child’s visit.
- Use of Information
Korrio uses a Child’s Personal Information in the following ways:
- to enable the Child to use the Site and Service features that are only available to users with an Account;
- to facilitate the creation of and secure a Child’s Account on our network;
- to identify the Child as a user in our system;
- to provide improved administration and quality of experience on the Site;
- to improve our Site and Services; and
- to respond to your Child’s inquiries.
We will periodically send the Child free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Site or the purchase of our Services. When a Child receives newsletters or promotional communications from us, the Parent will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail the Child receives or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
We may create anonymous information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as a Child’s name) that make the data personally identifiable to the Child. We use this anonymous information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site and Services. Company reserves the right to use and disclose anonymous information to third parties in its discretion.
- Parent’s Choices Regarding Personal Information
We provide Parents the following choices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of their Child’s Personal Information. A Parent may review and delete any and all of a Child’s Account information through logging onto the Parent’s Account and viewing the Child’s Account.A Parent may prohibit us from disclosing the Child’s Personal Information with a third party (including an Affiliate) by opting-out of such disclosures by contacting us below. However, a Parent cannot prohibit us from sharing a Child’s Personal Information with third parties for the Outsourcing Purpose or Enforcement Purpose (defined below). A Parent may prohibit us from disclosing the Child’s Personal Information with a third party for the third party’s marketing purposes by opting-out of such disclosures by contacting us below.
A Parent may prohibit us from any future collection or use of the Child’s Personal Information, by terminating the Child’s Account through the Parent’s Account, and requesting the deletion of the Child’s Personal Information by us. Upon a Parent’s request, we will delete the Child’s Account and all the information and data stored for such Account. When we delete a Child’s Personal Information, it will be deleted from our active databases but may remain in our archives. Company will not have any liability whatsoever for any termination of the Account or related deletion of the Child’s Personal Information.
Company may (and the Parent authorizes us to) rely on the instructions that we reasonably believe are given by a Child’s Parent. For example, if a person calls our customer support number and provides the account information we request, we may assume that the person calling is the Child’s Parent.
- Disclosure of Information.
- A Parent can view all information associated with a Child’s Account.
- A feature of the Service is to allow users with Accounts to contact each other and view information about each other. We will disclose your Child’s information to the following categories of users with Accounts: (a) the Child’s Parents, (b) the Child’s teammates, (c) parents of the Child’s teammates, (d) the Child’s coaches, (e) the Child’s assistant coaches, (f) team managers of the Child’s Clubs, (g) administrators of the Child’s Clubs, and (h) administrators of the leagues and organizations that the Child’s Club is a part of. Please note we do not control how these third parties may use or further disclose your Child’s information. If you do not want these third parties to have access to your Child’s information, please limit the information you or your Child provides on the Site and Service (e.g., in the Child’s Profile Information, messages, wall, gallery, schedule information, or document lockers).
- We may share a Child’s Personal Information with third party service providers to provide the Child with the Site and Services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of Accounts; to provide technical support; or to provide specific services (collectively, the “Outsourcing Purposes”). These third party service providers are required not to use a Child’s Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
- Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Child’s Personal Information, Company may disclose such Personal Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Site (collectively, the “Enforcement Purposes”).
- SecurityCompany is committed to protecting the security of a Child’s Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect a Child’s Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information and mistakes may happen.
1941 1st Avenue South, 3C
Seattle, WA 98134