- A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We collect Personal Information about or from users on our Site in the following ways:Personal Data You Provide to Us:
- When you register on the Site, we collect your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, and password, and the Club you are affiliated with.
- Depending on the type of Account you have, your Account may permit you to provide the following profile information (“Profile Information“): Personal Information (i.e., nickname, middle name, address, email address, phone number, mobile number, alt phone, and work phone), Player Information (i.e., state ID, date of birth, gender, and school), Medical Information (i.e., insurance number, insurance phone, insurance ID no., allergies, and special needs), and Athletic & Academic Information (i.e., school, athletic objective, team history, awards and accomplishments, other interest and achievements, references, favorite teams, player, position, and hobbies). If you provide Profile Information, we will collect the Profile Information.
- Depending on the type of Account you have, your Account may also permit you to: (a) send messages to other users’ Accounts, (b) post messages on your wall, (c) post pictures on your gallery, (d) upload documents to your document locker, and (e) add scheduling information regarding activities for Clubs you are affiliated with. If you engage in these activities, then Korrio will collect the messages, pictures, documents, and scheduling information, if and as applicable. We will also collect scheduling information from the Club, coach, and team manager that you are affiliated with, to pre-populate your scheduling information, if applicable.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- If you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We may also collect Personal Information at other points in our Site that state that Personal Information is being collected.
- If you register a Child on the Site and/or you provide the name and e-mail address of your spouse, your ex-spouse, the Child’s guardian, the Child’s nanny, and/or the Child’s fan we will collect that information in order to create an Account for the Individual, send the Individual an e-mail, and follow up with the Individual.
Information Collected via Technology:
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect Personal Information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Use of Your Information
Company uses your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to enable you to use the Site and Service features that are only available to users with an Account;
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- to identify you as a user in our system;
- to provide improved administration and quality of experience on the Site;
- to improve our Site and Services;
- to respond to your inquiries; and
- to provide the Clubs information required by the Clubs for participation in the Clubs’ activities.
We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Site or the purchase of our Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
We may create anonymous information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site and Services. Company reserves the right to use and disclose anonymous information to third parties in its discretion.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Your Information.
- A feature of the Service is to allow users with Accounts to contact each other and view information about each other. We will disclose your information to the following categories of users with Accounts: (a) your Child’s Parents, (b) your Child’s teammates, (c) parents of your Child’s teammates, (d) your Child’s coaches, (e) your Child’s assistant coaches, (f) team managers of your Child’s Clubs, (g) administrators of your Child’s Clubs, and (h) administrators of the leagues and organizations that your Child’s Club is a part of. Please note we do not control how these third parties may use or further disclose your information. If you do not want these third parties to have access to your information, please limit the information you provide on the Site and Service (e.g., in your Profile Information, messages, wall, gallery, schedule information, or document lockers).
- We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to provide you with the Site and Services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of Accounts; to provide technical support; or to provide specific services. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
- Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information, Company may disclose such Personal Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Site.
- Security. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information and mistakes may happen.
1941 1st Avenue South, 3C
Seattle, WA 98134
Contact us to set up a live demo. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Copyright © 2017 Korrio, Inc.