September 27, 2013
This internship will support Korrio’s Development Team. Korrio is looking for exceptional intern candidates for a 3-month internship. This is a great opportunity for smart people to gain experience in an early-stage startup environment.
As a Korrio Intern, you’ll play an important role in a fast-paced and fun venture-backed startup. You’ll own the primary communications with users and will work closely with the product and engineering teams to advocate for improvements in the product and user experience.
- Analyze user feedback and advocate for enhancements across the Korrio team
- Develop and constantly improve processes to support a growing number of sport clubs
- Analyze metrics to identify user pain points and develop creative solutions for them
- Assist Developers in building out new features and product improvements
- Data entry and reconciliation
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, analyze problems and implement creative solutions
- Experience in front-end development
- Being able to optimize SQL queries is a very big plus.
- Knowledgeable in Linux/Unix operating system.
- Unlimited M&M’s, soda pop, and coffee
- Casual, open office environment.
- Sodo neighborhood location close to Starbucks, Zulily, & Outdoor Research headquarters
- Free Parking
Full time opportunities may be available upon exemplary performance during your internship period and depending on the needs of the company over time.
Available now! The length of internship will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Cover letter
Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org