May 13, 2013
Korrio supports our local University and appreciates the work being done with the “Nick of time foundation”. The Nick of Time Foundation is dedicated to educating schools, athletes, families, and communities about Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) and death in young people.
Next big event:
Starfire Complex, in Tukwila at 5:00 – 8:00 on May 31st – The women’s game begins at 5:30 and the men’s at 8:00
- We are looking for teams to compete in a CPR relay during the half time of each game (two teams per game)
- Here is a link to the relay video they did during a WWU basketball game this past winter
- Prior to the game, and between women’s and men’s games, they will have activities in the field adjacent to the soccer field.
- Enjoy information stations covering nutrition, physical therapy, CPR/AED
- FREE t-shirts to give away to fans that learn CPR skills.
- Prizes include 4 suite tickets to a Sounders FC game, 2 VIP tickets to a U-23 game and two pre-game clinic passes.
Interesting in taking part? Contact Torissa Sorenson (firstname.lastname@example.org)