December 2, 2011
This tab establishes the restrictions that the system needs to decide who can sign up for the Program. During Registration, Korrio will only show Programs for players whose age and gender fit the restrictions you set below.
This dictates who is eligible to sign up for the event. “Coed” means both boys and girls.
2. Age Eligibility
Korrio allows programs for children and adults. Age Eligibility refers to child programs. To create an adult program select Adult Only Program.
1) All Ages: If this is NOT an Adult only program, then by picking this you are allowing anyone under the age of 18 to be registered by a parent or guardian.
*Please note: Players that will be registering that are 18 or over will need to register to and Adult only program.
2) Sport Age (Season): Based off the US Youth Soccer cut-off date of August 1st. By picking this you must choose what season the people will be registering for, and pick a sport age they will be in that season, for example U10.
3) Sport Age Range (Season): Based off the US Youth Soccer cut-off date of August 1st. By picking this you must choose what season the people are registering for and pick a sport age range that they will be in that season, for example U10-U12.
*Example: If you are opening registration for the upcoming year, 2012-2013 Season, and you put in U10-U12, then the system is looking for people that will fall into that age range in future 2012-2013 season.
4) Sport Age (User Defined): If your club does not use the US Youth Soccer August 1st cutoff date, here you can choose your own cut-off dates. For instance if you choose the cut-off date of January 1st 2012, and then U13, the person could not be over 13 after January 1st 2012.
5) Sport Age Range (User Defined): Same as above in an age range, for instance U13-U15.
6) Age Range: Here you can set a minimum and maximum age. If the player’s age is between the ranges defined at the time of registration they are eligible for the program.
7) Birthday Date Range: Here you can set an oldest birth date, and a youngest birth date. If the player’s birth date is between the ranges defined at the time of registration then they are eligible for the program.
3. Adult Only Program
Programs for anyone 18 or over. By choosing Adult only program, anyone 18 and older must register as himself or herself. The registration process does not ask for parent information.
*Please note: Players that will be registering that are 18 or over at the time of registration will need to register to and Adult only program. (Parent can enter info as if they were their 18 year old.) After a person turns 18, they are considered an adult. One adult cannot register and agree to documents for the other adult.
4. Requires Background Check
Please refer to your State Associations policies and procedures on how to navigate this functionality.
5. Ask about Returning Team
Setting this value to Yes will display a question to users during signup asking if they’d like to return to their previous team. As mentioned before, this is a handy tool for Recreational signups where there is no associated tryout. A Club Registrar can view the applicants preferred Team and Roster them to that team.
6. Full Payment Required
If you set to NO you are opening up the option for payment plans.