December 2, 2011
Program Extreme Makeover – Set Up Agreements
To add or Edit an Agreement, visit your Club Homepage and Click on Agreements.
1. To Edit an Agreement, click on it and choose Edit this Version
2. To Create an Agreement, click Create Agreement.
3. Give your Agreement a Name choose what version you’d like your attendees to read. In most cases you’ll want them to accept the most recent version of the Agreement.
4. You have a few different options under Agreement Type for how you’d like the Agreement to be presented to your registrants. To see how these different options function, choose Preview Agreement on the lower left.
A. Electronic Agreement: Text – If you choose Text a pop-up text version of the Agreement will show. If you choose Print Agreement you will be able to Download and Save the file for printing. However, please note this only saves the text, it will not save any formatting, such as a signature line.
C. Printable Agreement: Offline – This will allow a user to download or save a PDF file of the agreement so that it can be printed and signed, particularly helpful if this is an important document that coaches or managers need a hard copy of. The Offline Agreement can be used to create printable medical release forms – please see the Helpful Hints section for more info.
5. Click Save Agreement so that it is added to your Agreement library for use when creating your programs.