August 25, 2011
Feature Name: New “Post Check” Feature on Payments Page
For Whom? Club Financial Managers including Treasurer and Bookkeepers
How does this Help?
We now have a quick “Post Check” link available on the Payments page for Admins with Financial rights. This makes it really easy to post a check as it skips the previous steps of having to “find” the program/user/reference transaction and enter “Payment” and “Check” from the Add Transaction link. This new user interface is much easier for posting checks. *Note: it doesn’t require a page reload!
How it works?
Go to your Club homepage and click on PAYMENTS.
- Find the player’s name that you want to post a check for under the REFERENCE column or search for them using the tool on the upper left.
- Click on the small “+” sign next to the date to open the details of the transaction.
- Click the POST CHECK link and a pop up box will open.
- Enter the check amount and check number in the DESCRIPTION box.
- When you select POST PAYMENT the balance will update without the page having to reload!