October 11, 2011
Feature Name: Make Changes to Recurring Events
For Whom? Everyone
How does this Help?
If you’re like most of us, chances are your practices occur on the same days of the week at the same time at the same location. In Korrio you can set up Recurring Events so that you don’t have to create an event for each individual practice. You simply set the particulars once and choose set it to recur in your calendar. You can even update, change or edit information to all recurring events if anything changes.
How it Works?
Create Recurring Events:
- Visit My Schedule tab
- Select CREATE EVENT
- Under RECURRING select your repeat pattern from the drop-down menu
- On the REPEAT UNTIL calendar choose the last date for when you’d like your events to occur
- Choose how often you’d like the event to repeat from the REPEATS EVERY drop-down
- Choose the days of the week for your events under REPEATS ON
Change, Edit or Delete Recurring Events:
- From your calendar click VIEW EVENT DETAILS
- Choose EDIT EVENT DETAILS
- Make the necessary changes and choose SAVE CHANGES
- A pop-up window will display asking if you’d like to make the changes for ALL EVENTS, ALL FUTURE EVENTS or ONLY THIS EVENT. Choose the option that best suits your needs.