June 7, 2012
By Kristina O’Connell
Though online soccer registration should be simple, fun and intuitive for parents, it often is a real chore. Soccer clubs have a real opportunity here and should invest in best practices to ensure they have the full attention of families during this key process.
Here are the “top 5” things you should consider as best practices for building your online registration flow:
- Is payment processing integration easy?
- Can you register multiple children for multiple programs at once?
- Are there other things you should include in the flow? Uniforms? Sizes? Baseline concussion tests? Coaching/volunteer requests?
- Is the site well branded, fresh and easy to navigate?
- Is the site safe and secure? Is every page encrypted with SSL technology?
Korrio allows clubs to easily define the registration flow with custom fields, simple payment processing and reporting. Our fresh, clean design makes registration simple and quick. It’s a great first impression for your club!
See how Korrio works. Watch a 3 minute demo.