For MA Youth Soccer member clubs and towns that use Korrio for CORI only (not Korrio customers)
Help Guide valid for 2011-2012 season only
It is MA Youth Soccer’s official policy that all adult volunteers have a cleared CORI background check status to participate, and that the cleared status must be reflected in Korrio.
Step 1: All Volunteers Register for MYSA CORI Registration Program
Each club or town has a Korrio site that is only enabled with background check functionality, and the ability for volunteers to obtain user accounts.
1. Go to your club or town’s respective Korrio site, and click on the Programs tab
2. On the Programs tab, there should be a registration program titled “MYSA CORI Registration”
3. You as the club administrator should instruct all of your volunteers to register for this program by clicking on Sign Up Now. During this process, your volunteers will obtain their Korrio user accounts for checking their background check status
Step 2: Export User Information to the CORI Office at Mass.gov and MA Youth Soccer
Please note that only designated club admin have this capability. If you admin staff has changed from what is reflected in Korrio, please contact Tamie Endow at MA Youth Soccer.
1. Go to your club or town’s respective Korrio site and click on the Reports link
2. Click on the Quick Report titled Find Attendees by Program
3. Verify that the program selected is MYSA CORI Registration. Then click on the link Customize Your Columns to add in the CORI required fields
- Remove standard fields by grabbing (clicking) the box with the field name in it and moving it to the area to the right (ex: grab the field for name)
- Insert new fields by clicking on the check box next to the field names for First Name, Last Name, Gender and Date of Birth
4. Run the report and Export to CSV
5. In Excel (MS Excel opens CSV files), select Save As and change the file format to “Space Delimited Text (.prn)”
6. Submit this file to Mass.gov and MA Youth Soccer
Step 3: Submitting Additional Volunteers Later in the Season
Do not resubmit all volunteers in your club. Only submit net-new volunteers that have registered for the MYSA CORI Registration program. Follow all the instructions in Step 2, however use the Date filter to only display those volunteers that have registered after a certain date. It will be important for you to remember the date of your last submittal.