Managing Team Rosters
This section will tell you how to view, add, edit, remove, or create new team members in your roster quickly & easily.
Let’s get started…
Viewing your team’s roster
- From your Club page, click on “teams” tab in the header.
- Find the appropriate team in the list that you need to edit, and click on “team page” located to the right. That will bring you to that team home page.
- From the team home page click on the “roster” tab at the top of page. This is where you will be able to view that team’s roster.
You will see above the roster list options to add, edit, remove, import, and create members.
To Add a team member
Korrio helps to ensure you only add the right players who are both gender and age eligible for a team. When searching for a player to add, if you choose the ‘Players’ option Korrio will automatically only return players who are both age and gender eligible for this team. If you want to search your Club or Organization without restriction, then choose the ‘All Members’ option.
Here are more specific instructions to search for and add a member to a roster:
To add a player that is already registered with your club, click “add members“.
- From here it will show you a box to enter the name of the player. You can enter first or last name, or both. After you have entered the name into the box, click the green magnifying glass.
- Korrio will search for that player, and bring up the appropriate names, within that team’s age group.
- On the left, next to the name you want to add, click the green “add“. This action will move that player to the “pending additions” box below. You can then search for other players to add to the pending additions box, or you can go ahead and click on the “submit changes to current roster” button on the bottom of the box. This will add those names into your roster, including all that player’s information.
To Edit a team member
- Under the roster tab, click the “edit members“. This will bring you to a scroll down box that will allow you to see each member, (coach, manager, player).
- Here you can change position, role, or title to display on the roster.
- When you are finished, click on the “submit changes to current roster” button under the box, and you will see these changes in the roster.
To Remove a team member
- Under the roster tab, click on “remove members“. This will bring up a list of the players and coaches.
- On the left hand side of the member name there is a box to check. Click the box next to the name you want to remove.
- Then click “submit changes to current roster” button at the bottom of the box. That member is now removed from the roster.
To Import a roster or multiple team members
- This is used to add a team as a group to Korrio from another system.
- For more information please see Populating a Team in Korrio.
To Create a team member
- This is used for players that are not yet registered with the club. Examples are players who “walk up” for a tryout or for families that do not have access to a computer.
- From roster tab, click “create member“. This will bring up a box that will allow you to input all players’ information, such as name, address, birthdate etc… Fill in boxes with appropriate information.
- When you are finished, click “create member” button at the bottom of the box. This person is now added to your roster.
To Print your roster
- From the roster tab, click “print roster“.
- You wil be presented with 3 versions of the roster to print:
- Game Roster – Roster to take to the game for the referee to sign
- Team Roster – Official team roster
- Detailed Roster – Detailed contact information for parents, players and coaches
- And if you have been given appropriate privilege, you may also see the option to print a Player Card
You have now learned how to manage your roster in Korrio. Using these simple steps enables you to view and edit your roster anytime quickly and easily.