01 – Korrio’s Patent Pending System
- Unfortunately, gaping holes exist in many youth sports programs. Kids’ personal information can be easily exposed to the public. Korrio uses state-of-the-art privacy technology to make our community one of the safest online.
02 – Safety – How It Works
- Our platform uses roles and objects in its design. Every child object in Korrio is associated with one or more parent objects. Through this relationship, parents automatically have access and control of all their children’s information. Additionally, the child object is associated with coaches, managers, registrars and teammate objects.
- Through complex coding, the appropriate level of information is made viewable to the right people at the right time, thus ensuring a player’s personal information is only viewable by those that have the right to view it.
- Check out our Privacy Tool yourself to see how it works!
03 – What Can Others See?
- Information on your Home Page, Schedule Page and Profile Page is either shown or redacted based on your relationship to the player.
- Less information is available to those with the least connection to the player.
Korrio welcomes users of the website who are under 18 years of age. This policy explains our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information from Children who have Accounts on the Site. It also explains each parent’s or guardian’s ability to review, request deletion of, or place certain restrictions on the collection, use, and disclosure of, Personal Information of his/her Children.
Only people who need to have access to medical records, etc will have that viewing privilege. And, how about kids on that team can only see each others profile and practice schedules – these would both be great examples.
Contact us to set up a live demo. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Copyright © 2017 Korrio, Inc.