For Registrars – Create a Team
Creating a Team for your Club is easy with Korrio. In just a few minutes, Registrars and Administrators can set up a team and begin the process of building the roster. Once your Team is created, you can add players, parents, coaches, and managers by using the Club Personnel tab to set viewing rights and privileges in Korrio.
Our Create a Team page is exactly the same as the Edit Team Details page, so these simple steps will allow Registrars and Administrators to create and manage a Team.
01 – Let’s Get Started…
Creating a Team account within Korrio only requires a few pieces of information – ensuring your online community can be up and running in minutes.
- Go to your Club Homepage by clicking on the Club logo located at the top of your screen or by clicking on your Club name from your left hand navigation.
- Click the Teams tab.
- Click the CREATE TEAM link.
Here you can personalize your Korrio Team so that it is just as dynamic and unique as it is on the field.
02 – Create a Team
As an Administrator, you have the ability to Create a Team using the fields below. Once a Team is created, it will appear on your Teams tab and is ready to be populated with players, parents, coaches and managers.
Enter your TEAM NAME. (i.e. GU13 97 Panthers). This is a required field and will be the name that shows in a Korrio search.
Type in whatever description you’d like to personalize your Team. You can help describe your team by including what league you play in, how often you practice, and what your team goals are for the season. This field is optional and your description will display on your Teams page.
State ID and League Code
Enter your State ID, the team’s unique identifier as defined by your State. If you do not know your State ID please contact your Korrio Customer Account Manager.
Enter your League Code, a code that your league may require to be associated with the team. This code represents the level of play of your team. (i.e. Recreational, Select, and Premier).
Select the uniform colors of your Team that will populate the uniform options when a game or practice is scheduled. Managers and Coaches may select colored shirt, short, and sock options when setting up their games and practices, which makes it extremely easy for players and parents to know what to wear. There are three distinct uniform shades – light, dark, and other. Each choice can be selected from a palette of 63 colors.
Season Start and End
These dates dictate when the season for your Team will begins and end. The SEASON START DATE also distinguishes when a team is or will become listed as ACTIVE under your Teams tab. Until this date your Team will be listed under INACTIVE, or archived.
- Click the calendar icon in season start, and select the start date.
- Click the calendar icon in season end, and select the end date.
Click on the arrow, and select the GENDER of your team. The Coed value is for teams that allow both male and female participation.
The age eligibility function is very important for our Registration funnel because our system is designed to recognize the age of the player and match that player with the age appropriate teams in your Club. You must be careful when setting the AGE ELIGIBILITY range so that only age appropriate players can Register for your Team.
Also, when Registrars perform their team formation functions and add players to teams, only the players that are gender and age eligible for the Team will appear.
- All Ages – No restrictions
- Sport Age (Season) – Set player eligibility based on a sport age (e.g. U16 for under 16) defined by US Youth Soccer’s yearly Cutoff Date of August 1st. Korrio stores the date cutoffs so you don’t have to manage them.
- Sport Age Range (Season) – Select player eligibility based on a sport age range (e.g. U16 – U18) as defined by US Youth Soccer’s yearly Cutoff Date of August 1st.
- Sport Age (User Defined) – Here you can choose your own Cutoff dates. For example, set a Cutoff Date of March 31, 2011 and a Sport Age of U16 to create a Program where the player cannot be over 16 years of age after March 31, 2011.
- Sport Age Range (User Defined) – For example, set a Cutoff Date of March 31, 2011 and Sport Ages of U16 and U18 to create a program where the player needs to be between 15 and no older than 18 by March 31, 2011.
- Age Range – If the player’s age is between the range defined at the time of registration, they are eligible for the program.
- Birthday Date Range – If the player’s birthday is between the range defined, they are eligible for the program.
Click the “Save Changes” button, and your Team is created.
Once you have created your Team, your Team account is automatically created. This account automatically generates a Team website with tools to enrich the experience of every player, parent, coach, and manager. As a Registrar or Administrator, you have the privileges to manage your Teams and Tosters. With a few clicks of a button, your job is done.
Our mantra is More Sport | Less Hassle, and with our Create a Team capabilities, Korrio has made your job so much easier.