For Registrars – Managing Rosters
01 – Glossary
- Team Personnel – refers to Manager, Coaches or Assistant Coaches on a Team
- Players – refers to all players on a Team roster
02 – Roster Basics
Club Administrators can manage their Team rosters under the Teams tab from the Club homepage. Here they can Add, Edit and Remove Members as well as Print Rosters.
From your Club homepage, click on the TEAMS tab.
- Find the appropriate Team in the list that you need to edit, and click on TEAM PAGE located to the right. This will bring you to that Team homepage.
- From the Team homepage click on the ROSTER tab at the top of the page. This is where you will be able to view that Team’s roster.
03 – Roster Tab Functions
The Roster tab shows you all the players and personnel on the team as well as all Parents/Guardians that are linked to the players on the team. Here you can manage your Teams by adding members, editing members, removing members or printing/saving team rosters.
*NOTE: when you select any of these sub-navigations for editing, all current team members will be listed at the bottom of your screen. This is particularly important as you are adding and editing Players or Personnel because you can see who is currently on your team and compare them with those you are adding or editing.
To add a member to a roster they will need to have an existing Korrio account. Korrio helps to ensure you only add the right players or personnel to a team.
- In the ADD MEMBERS field you can search for them by first name, last name, or full name. You can even search by school name, city, or zip code. Click the green magnifying glass to perform your search.
- You can search for multiple players or personnel at one time by using the FROM PROGRAM feature to find those who’ve only registered for a certain Program. Click the dropdown arrow and you will see all Programs for your club.
- If you select ONLY SHOW AGE/GENDER ELIGIBLE MEMBERS only the players who are age appropriate for that team will appear in the search.
- For example, if you have a Program that is available to a variety of ages, such as a Season Registration U10-U18, the Age Eligibility checkbox will let you filter through all the players to just show the ones who are age appropriate for the specific team you are rostering them to.
- If you would like to add Coaches or Personnel make sure this box is not checked.
Select the green ADD button in the column to the left of the person’s name. Note that you can add multiple people at one time. This action will move that player to the PENDING ADDITIONS box below.
- The members you have selected will now be listed under Pending Additions. Here you will have the ability to set their user preferences.
- Position: for players only (not Coaches or Team Managers)
- Number: reflects jersey number
- Type: for player please leave BLANK. For Team Personnel you can choose Coach, Assistant Coach or Manager.
- Title: Please leave BLANK
- When you have entered your desired information select SUBMIT CHANGES TO CURRENT ROSTER (or Cancel if you wish to go back).
Under the roster tab click EDIT MEMBERS. This will bring you to a scroll down box that will allow you to see each member (coach, manager, player).
- Here you can change position, role, or title to display on the roster.
- When you are finished, click SUBMIT CHANGES TO CURRENT ROSTER and you will see these changes in the roster.
Under the roster tab, click REMOVE MEMBERS. This will bring up a list of all players and team personnel.
- On the left hand side of the member name there is a box to check. Simply select the box on the far left column under RMV to remove a member.
- Click SUBMIT CHANGES TO CURRENT ROSTER and that member will be removed from the roster.
Import and Create Members
*NOTE (8/1/11): The current version of Playflow does not support full functionality of the “import” and “create member” features. Please contact your Customer Support Manager for assistance.
As an Administrator you will be presented with 3 versions of the Roster to print:
- Game Roster – Roster to take to the game for the referee to sign (provides ability to remove a player from the Roster who will be missing the game)
- Team Roster – Official team roster
- Detailed Roster – Detailed contact information for parents, players and coaches
Each of these rosters is designed to fulfill different needs. To learn how to print these rosters please see the Print Rosters Guide and Video
You have now learned how to manage your Roster’s in Korrio. Using these simple steps enables you to view and edit your roster anytime-quickly and easily.